Open Water, 1-Week (Seabrook)
Bookings are closed for this event.
Date(s)02/13/2017 - 02/19/2017
Time(s)6:00 pm - 9:30 pm
- Monday, 6 – 9:30 p.m., classroom study at shop
- Tuesday, 6- 9:30 p.m., classroom study at shop
- Wednesday, 6- 9:30 p.m., classroom study at shop
- Thursday, 6- 10 p.m., pool at Williams Indoor Pool
- Saturday, 8 a.m. to 2 p.m., lake sessions
- Sunday, 8 a.m. to 2 p.m., lake sessions
The PADI Open Water Diver course consists of three main phases:
- Knowledge Development (online, home study or in a classroom) to understand basic principles of scuba diving
- Confined Water Dives (Pool) to learn basic scuba skills
- Open Water Dives to review your skills and explore!
- Be 10 years or older
PADI’s Open Water Diver materials cover what you need to know about basic scuba diving skills, terminology and safety procedures. For each concept you’ll read a description and watch a video demonstration. Then you’ll jump in the pool (or pool-like environment) to practice these skills with your instructor. Later, as a certified diver, use the course materials as a reference guide for future diving adventures and to review what you learned.