Open Water, 3-Day
Bookings are closed for this event.
Date(s)01/20/2017 - 01/22/2017
Time(s)9:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Friday, 9:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m., classroom and pool at Seabrook
- Saturday, 8 a.m. to 2 p.m., lake sessions
- Sunday, 8 a.m. to 2 p.m., lake sessions
The PADI Open Water Diver course consists of three main phases:
- Knowledge Development (online, home study or in a classroom) to understand basic principles of scuba diving
- Confined Water Dives (Pool) to learn basic scuba skills
- Open Water Dives to review your skills and explore!
- Be 10 years or older
PADI’s Open Water Diver materials cover what you need to know about basic scuba diving skills, terminology and safety procedures. For each concept you’ll read a description and watch a video demonstration. Then you’ll jump in the pool (or pool-like environment) to practice these skills with your instructor. Later, as a certified diver, use the course materials as a reference guide for future diving adventures and to review what you learned.