Sharpen Your Skills with the PADI Master Scuba Diver rating
You have the passion. You want to join the best of the best in recreational scuba diving. You want to live the dive lifestyle and explore the underwater world and go places and see things you have never experienced.
More than a pipe dream?
Absolutely! Do it by becoming a PADI Master Scuba Diver – a rating that puts you in a class of distinction – writing your ticket to endless adventure and opportunities through the experience and scuba training that sets you apart.
The Fun Part
With the PADI Master Scuba Diver rating, you have reached the highest non professional level in the PADI System of diver education. It means that you have acquired significant training and experience in a variety of dive environments. See all the specialty diver courses offered.
- 12 years old
- PADI Open Water Diver (or qualifying certification from another training organization)
- PADI Advanced Open Water Diver (or qualifying certification from another training organization)
- PADI Rescue Diver or Junior Rescue Diver (or qualifying certification from another training organization)
- Minimum of five PADI Specialty Diver courses
- Minimum of 50 logged dives