Parts not under warranty? We can help with the Maximum Scuba Warranty. If we service your regulator and you bring it back for servicing with us within a year....we'll take care of it with our Maximum Scuba Guarantee.
MAXIMUM SCUBA SERVICE GUARANTEE
MAXIMUM SCUBA warrants the original owner for a period of ONE-YEAR (twelve months) from date of most recent regulator Service will be free from defects in materials* and/or workmanship when used during normal, 'recreational sport diving,' activities with reasonable maintenance. Reasonable maintenance includes but is not limited to ANNUAL SERVICING.
- Annual service must have been performed by Maximum Scuba
- Regulators not purchased at MAXIMUM SCUBA must have been completely 'reconditioned ' by MAXIMUM SCUBA.
- Proof of annual service by MAXIMUM SCUBA is required.
- 'Service Guarantee' will be considered null and void if ANNUAL SERVICE has not been maintained. Owner may opt to reinstate store 'Service Guarantee' .
COVERED BY SERVICE GUARANTEE
Readjustments will be performed at no cost during the warranty period. *Any parts replaced by MAXIMUM SCUBA at time of most recent service will be repaired or replaced at the discretion of service technician.
Any new air delivery system purchased at MAXIMUM SCUBA will receive 100% parts coverage provided all service guarantee conditions have been met.
Individuals may reinstate MAXIMUM SCUBA SERVICE GUARANTEE. Reinstatement servicing will not cover the cost of parts. MAXIMUM SCUBA reserves the right to alter or void service guarantee if conditions have not been met. Commercially used regulators will not be covered by this guarantee. This guarantee may supplement original manufactures warranty.
PERFORMANCE OF YOUR LIFE SUPPORT SYSTEM/REGULATOR MAY AFFECT THE SAFETY AND ENJOYMENT OF YOUR DIVE ADVENTURE. HAVE YOUR REGULATOR SERVICED ANNUALLY TO AVOID POTENTIAL PROBLEMS.
* Materials, are those covered under original 'new' regulator warranty and/or parts replaced by MAXIMUM SCUBA
Note: If your regulator has a manufacturer's warranty that covers annual service parts and you have fulfilled all of the terms of your warranty then you are not charged for annual service kits. You may still be charged for parts that are not covered under a manufacturer's warranty.